These tyres have dominated the extreme enduro world for the last 3 seasons and have become essential equipment for anyone wanting to compete at the top level. Don't think these tyres are a one trick pony though, they are super durable tyres for traditional enduro, trail riding and hardcore dual sport use as they're ALL ROAD LEGAL.
- The “Fatty” tyre specifically designed and tested by the best extreme enduro racers in the world
- Oversized profile creates a larger rolling diameter to overcome logs, rocks, ledges and other challenging terrain
- Increased footprint and tall, flexible sidewall allow for maximum traction in uneven terrain commonly found in off road racing
- Directional tread design allows for improved cornering and braking grip
- High volume front tire allows for a wide range of tire pressure settings to suit any conditions
- DOT and F.I.M. approved
Recommended G-Mousse insert #MOU2001 (est. 12-14psi) or #MOU2002 (est. 14-16psi)
The GT216AA front tyre lineup was developed and tested by the best racers in the world to provide maximum grip while maintaining excellent bump compliance and durability. The special V-shaped tread pattern and flexible construction provide unmatched traction in any terrain. Each size has specific characteristics to maximize performance in a specific type of conditions. Proven results in every round of the 2016 Red Bull Extreme Enduro Series by Jonny Walker, Graham Jarvis, Taddy Blazusiak, Alfredo Gomez, and many more.
|Front or Rear||Front|
|Riding Type||Cross Country / Desert, Enduro, Enduro Rally / Enduro On-Off, Motocross|
|Terrain||Hard, Mid, Mid Hard|
|Load and Speed Rating||57R|